- Departure at 10.00 o’clock in the morning from the small port of the Golden Beach (1).
- Sailing around the bay of Golden Sand (2). First stop at the nearby island of Γκραμπούσα (3).
- Immediately, heading for Kynira where we can stop for coffee and swimming at the unique “Paradise beach” (4).
- Sail to the monastery of Archangel Michael (5) where you can take pictures and admire the spectacular view. Right after that, you can swim in the splendid beach called Livadi (6).
- After a coffee break we continue towards Giola (7). Giola is a natural “swimming pool” by the sea. You can swim up to there and dive into Giola. The next stop is Aliki(8)), a wonderful beach where you can enjoy a light meal with white wine of our own production, beers and soft drinks.
- In the afternoon, we depart for the gulf of St. John (9). Penultimate destination, the private Island of Kinira(10).Then, returning to the port (11)at 18.00 o’clock.
Price 850€, fuel and the captain included. Maximum number of passengers: 10.
*The cruise that will be performed depends entirely on the weather. If the weather is good on both sides of the island, you can choose one of the two cruises. Otherwise it is for the captain to decide which route to follow.